I have always been curious of our brain and a strong believer in prioritizing brain and body capabilities. For example, I take multiple 5 minute breaks in a working day to allow my brain to “breathe” and relax my focus. I am impressed with individuals like Elon Mush who can perform on the long run with 4 hours of sleep but I strongly strongly disagree with this approach for the common individuals.
- Your brain “rinse cycle”: it seems blood activity in the brain during sleep suggest a kind of rinsing process. Sleeping is good for your brain. If your brain is rested, you will perform. It’s that simple. Get some sleep.
- Brain implant reversed paralysis. You read that right. What was impossible years ago is starting the become doable. Human evolution and research always impresses me when we achieve great things.
- What we know about earth since the first earth day. Great piece to learn more about our planet.
- 7 weeks in a Wuhan ICU. During the COVID-19 crisis in Wuhan, one doctor relates its experience and what she learned along the way.
- Ozark on Netflix. I love this show. The 3rd season delivers.
- How the Spanish flu worked. A great podcast from Stuff You Should Know from 2019.
- Book – Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind from one of the best thinker of this time. I am working on finishing it. I love it so far.
Subscribe to my mailing list below to not miss any great pieces of news!
Take care, stay alert and make some bread!